Thursday, May 12th, 1PM EST/10AM PST
Speaker: Ian Justin, Solutions Architect, 2NDGEAR
Description: This session is an overview of the Newline Touch Panel. We will cover the following and more:
- Understand why Newline leads the way in ease-of-use for educators and trainers.
- Move from traditional teaching tools to state-of-the-art, interactive touch panels.
- Learn how to engage your class, in-person, remotely and in a hybrid environment.
- Manage your panels from a central IT hub, the Newline Device Manager.
- Reuse your existing learning content in the Newline ecosystem.
- Understand the unlimited free training, support and maintenance available from Newline and 2NDGEAR.
This session will be interactive and questions are welcome.
If you wish to explore the Newline Touch Panel ecosystem in more detail, we can absolutely set up a private session for you and your team.